Tea this week comes in several varieties from several producers:
• Organic english breakfast tea comes 20 satchels to the box from Harney & Sons in Millerton, NY
• Egyptian chamomile tea comes 18 satchels to the box from Harney & Sons in Millerton, NY
• The full kettle tulsi comes loose in 2.5oz bags with dark green leaves and purple blossoms sprinkled throughout, has a deep, earthy sweetness, floral notes, and clove undertones from Full Kettle Farm in Sunderland, MA
• The mint verbena comes loose in 2.5oz bags, includes hibiscus flower and peppermint, and is bright with citrus, deep with mint, and twisted with the tart fruitiness of hibiscus from Full Kettle Farm in Sunderland, MA
• The ginger lemon comes loose in 2.5oz bags and includes three powerful lemon-scented herbs — lemon balm, lemongrass, lemon verbena — alongside tropical spice in the forms of ginger and cinnamon from Full Kettle Farm in Sunderland, MA
• CCF digestive tea — blend of coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and fennel seeds — is enough for four cups and comes from Kaveri in New Lebanon, NY
• Ellingwood Farm has brought in a herbal caffeine free tea blend, made of calendula, lemon balm leaf and flower, tulsi, rose petals, hawthorne berry, marshmallow blossoms, strawberry, apple mint. All botanicals grown locally in New York state.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.