This weekly pork share brings you savings in exchange for purchasing in advance and the commitment that entails. The share gets you this fabulous collection of items every week for six weeks:
• Two chops from the loin, sirloin, or collar (normally $20)
• One pound of ground pork ($9)
• One pound of speciality sausage ($11)
• One half-pound of bacon made from the belly, jowl, or loin ($10)
• One pint of pulled pork with four dinner rolls ($15)
The normal price would be almost $400, but you pay under $60 per week instead.
All pork comes from local producers, like Climbing Tree Farm in New Lebanon and Lovers Leap in Kinderhook, which both raise their pigs with the highest standards of care for the animals and the environment.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.