Cereal this week comes in several varieties from several national producers:
• Organic Heritage O's and organic Heritage Flakes come by the 32oz package from Nature's Path in Blaine, WA
• Apple raisin muesli and coconut apricot muesli includes Battenkill crumble, organic gluten-free oats, and organic crispy brown rice and are made by Battenkill Wholesome Foods in Manchester Center, VT
• Classic Cheerios come by the 12oz box from General Mills
• Grape Nuts come by the 20.5oz box from Post Cereals
• Puffins come in original and peanut butter by the 10oz box from from Barbara's
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.