Soups this week are available from two local producers:
• Pints of chicken and okra gumbo are available from Alima's Cuisine in Old Chatham, NY
• The zaridou is a thick vegan stew of black-eyed peas and coconut milk with mixed spices and is available from Alima’s Cuisine in Chatham, NY
• The lentil soup includes mixed spices and is also available from Alima’s Cuisine
• The potato beef stew (aka pommes de terre ragu) includes potatoes, beef, tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, mixed spices, vegetable oil, and fresh herbs
SOLD OUT • The broccoli & cheddar soup was made with organic broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, Four Fat Fowl ricotta, Cabot cheddar cheese, chicken broth, half and half, parsley and sage. This soup is available from NLBCo, which is based in New Lebanon, NY
• We have three varieties of Zuppa Rustic on our shelves, who are based out of Hingham, Massachusetts . A minestrone, a tomato basil and a lentil soup, all canned in glass.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.