Based in New Lebanon, NY, NLBCo is offering three different types of hand pies, all with the same buttery flaky pastry. The four-inch semi-circular pies come in pairs and are a great portion for lunch or dinner.
• Inspired by spanakopita, the spinach and feta hand pies include greens by the Berry Patch, cheese by Cricket Creek, and lots of dill, parsley, mint, and garlic
• Inspired by samosas, the vegetarian curried potato hand pies include organic gold potatoes, sweet peas, and onion as well as garam masala, toasted cumin and coriander, and fresh ginger and cilantro
• Using housemade mexican chorizo, the chorizo hand pies include pork from Climbing Tree Farm, queso fresco, onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, cheddar, and gold potato
* * *
And these two friends will be back soon! 🤩
• Using housemade italian sausage, the pizza hand pies include pork by Climbing Tree Farm, canned garden tomatoes, fresh basil, parmesan, and mozzarella
• With the pastry mimicking paratha, the fiery vindaloo hand pies include Climbing Tree Farm pork, onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, black mustard seeds, chili powders, tamarind, red bell pepper, and potato
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.