🐐🐄 Open seven days a week from 10am till 6pm • Open at 8am the 20th, 21st, and 22nd 🐖🐑
This week we have three varieties of unique and delicious citrus from away:
• Minneola tangelos are super sweet and probably the best of any snacking orange around. They have a distinct tangerine-honey flavor that is unique to this variety.
• Classic, snackable and sweet clementines
• Bergamots or bergamot oranges are a zesty and aromatic citrus that taste like a combination of lemon and sour orange and are known for being a primary flavor in Earl Grey tea.
• Organic meiwa kumquats come by the half-pound. The kumquat’s peel is sweet, while the flesh is acidic, and you eat the little things whole for a balanced but zesty, sweet-tart bite.
• Organic mandarinquarts are a hybrid of the mandarin and the kumquat. About twice as big as kumquats, they can be eaten whole and are sweet, tangy, and juicy.