Chips this week come in several varieties from local and regional producers:
• Salted kettle chips, salt & vinegar kettle chips, barbecue chips, and sour cream & onion krinkle chips come in 5oz bags from Deep River Snacks in Old Lyme, CT
• New York cheddar and dill pickle chips come by the 5oz bag from Kettle
• Zack's Mighty corn chips, in classic and lime flavors, are organic and made from yellow flint corn and come in 9oz bags from New York, NY.
• Gluten-Free cheese puffs made with cheddar and blue cheeses by Barbara's come in 7oz bags.
• Rosemary pita chips are made from upcycled brewer's grains and come in 7oz bags from Brewer's in Somerville, MA