Cans of beer
Regular price $26.40
Based in Cherry Plain, NY, the Beer Diviner is offering several beers this week.
The prices of a growler includes $4 for the cost of a glass itself If you have a growler to return, please make sure it’s clean and bring it in. We'll return your $4 on the spot.
• Mostly Mosaic Session IPA is a hazy new england IPA with a New York base malt, vermont ale yeast, New York columbus, citra, bru-2, and mosaic hops • 4.5% ABV
• Tom's Blueberry Hefeweizen is a traditional, refreshing german hefeweizen with 50% wheat and 50% barley malts from New York — and blueberries • 4.8% ABV
SOLD OUT • The Ancient Gruit Ale is a sour gruit made from locally picked yarrow, wormwood, local raw honey, and no hops • 5% ABV
SOLD OUT • The MVP Lager, a munich helles, is a pale lager with New York pilsner and bavarian hops cultivated from wild, indigenous strains discovered in the Catskills • 6% ABV
• H'ale Odin is a kviek viking ale, fermented with norwegian farmhouse yeast, not too hoppy, and made with pale malt from New York • 6% ABV
SOLD OUT • The Got Your Back Stout is an imperial stout that that uses locally roasted sumatra-french decaf coffee, cocoa nibs, oatmeal, and seven different malts • 7% ABV
• The Double Diabla IPA, an east coast IPA, uses vermont ale yeast, New York columbus and west coast citra and mosaic dry hops for a smooth and perfectly balanced pour • 8% ABV
• The Wee Heavy Scotch Ale is a traditional dark amber scotch ale with toffee overtones and enthusiasm for pairing with strong cheese and bagpipes • 8% ABV
• The Stagecoach Porter is a traditional english porter that's brewed with New York base malt, english brown malt, and new york fuggles hops and aged in bourbon barrels • 8% ABV
• The Divinator, a west coast triple IPA and the Beer Diviner's biggest beer, is made with New York columbus and cascade and west coast citra hops • 11% ABV